Social media for
Mom It Forward Media is all about social media for social good. What does that mean?
Mom it forward got its name from a popular Twitter party we had in 2008 dedicated to charity, volunteerism, and giving back. Since that time, we've used social media for social good in myriad ways to benefit brands and organizations.
Help raise awareness, increase subscriptions, get pledges, or raise funds to further your brand's or your campaign's causes.
Campaigns have included ambassador programs, blog tours, conference sponsorship and representation, awareness and fund raising events, sponsored posts on momitforward.com, Twitter parties, and more.
Specifically, the Mom It Forward team:
- Is a Champion for the United Nations Foundation Shot@Life program
- Participates on the Mom Advisory Council for ONE.org, including joining them on a trip to Kenya
- Supported the GivingTuesday movement by organizing a Utah event, enlisting the help of 75 families to tie 150 blankets for a local children's hospital
- Coordinated home builds with bloggers in four markets for Habitat for Humanity in partnership with Libby's
- Supported World Pneumonia Day on a trip to Malawi
- Joined AVEDA on a trip to India in promotion of clean water
- Organized 30 awareness raising events across the US for OfficeMax's A Day Made Better program, producing $30,000 in product in support for teachers in local markets
- Organized 10 fund raising events across the US and raised $10,000 for Yehu.org
Contact us to learn how to partner with us on a social media for social good campaigns.